Saturday, June 28, 2008

Job resume

Contact Information

María Fernanda Hernández Jiménez

Address La Paragua, Curumutopo VIII, apto 7B

Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela

Cell-phone: 041-962052

E-mail: mafeh9@gmail.com

Objective


I am an industrial engineer that would be like work on the project planning area because I am good with that, also want improve for the company and be part of the CDI Corporation. You should choose because I have excellent skills for this job and I feel identify with de company.


Career Highlights / Qualifications


I have knowledge of materials, methods and tools in the construction also I have ability to manage multiple contractors through disciplined organization and efficient erection methods. Knowledge of methods involved in planning and the environmental regulations and limitations.


Education


My school education was in Alvernia School in Bogota, Colombia. I have an Education Bachelor of Industrial Engineering in Dr. Rafael Belloso Chacín University in Maracaibo, Venezuela. So I have good education and preparation for this job.


Skills


I have excellent planning skills

I’m good working on Teamwork

I have communication skills

I’m good making timely decisions

I have ability to track and report budgets

I identify possible problems



Knowledge about


Microsoft project
English

Autocad

I’m pretty good with computers


No comments: