Monday, June 16, 2008

Cover Letter

Job Application

Maria Fernanda Hernandez,
La Paragua Street Curumutopo VIII,
Apt 7B,
041-962052.

Date: 16 July, 2008.

Mrs.: Doris Molero
CDI Corporation

Dear Mrs.: Molero

I am writing to introduce myself to you as an Industrial Engineering. I’m responding to your advertisement on yahoohotjob for Project Planning.

As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background in Project panning area also I have a good Knowledge of materials, FPL, environmental regulations and limitations and involved in planning.

I also want to talk about my skills; I’m good working on Teamwork, communication skills, make timely decisions, ability to track and report budgets, identify possible problems but the most important I have excellent planning skills that a considerer the most important for this job.

I am able to work in the work schedule Monday through Saturday 7 am to 5 pm

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Maria Fernanda Hernandez,
Industrial Engineering.,
Maracaibo, Venezuela.

Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc

For CoverLettler examples go to www.bestcoverletters.com

No comments: