Thursday, July 10, 2008

Job interview

Good Morning Mrs. Hernandez. The CDI Corporation saw you job resume so we want to know some things about you. So let’s start.

CDI interviewer: How are you today?

Me: I'm fine, thank you. And you?

CDI interviewer: Tell me about yourself.

Me: I was born in Bogota Colombia I attended the Rafael Belloso (URBE) University with a degree in Microsoft Project. I enjoy language and computers

CDI interviewer: What type of position are you looking for?

Me: I'm interested on the Project planning job

CDI interviewer: Are you interested in a full-time or part-time position?

Me: I am able to work in the work schedule Monday through Saturday 7 am to 5 pm but I would also consider a part-time position.

CDI interviewer: What is your greatest strength?

Me: Well I good with the project planning area , also I have excellent planning skills, communication skills, also I have good making timely decisions, Identifying possible problems and I’m good working with a team.

CDI interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?

Me: Well I thinks that I always want that my personal under me work a 100 % and that they make a really good job, I mean that my weakness is be perfectionist.

CDI interviewer: Why do you want to work for CDI Company?

Me: because I feel identify with this company. I think that CDI has the values that I’m looking in a company and also convinced that CDI Company is the best company on the project planning area.

CDI interviewer: When can you begin?

Me: As soon as tell me to begin.

CDI interviewer: well thank you. We call you

Me: thank you for you time, nice to meet you.


No comments: