Thursday, May 22, 2008

Interview about Engineering


Could you please define Engineering in your own words?

Engineering is a science that uses the knowledge for applying different methods looking for a best quality of life.

What influenced you to pursue Industrial Engineering?

I chose Industrial Engineering because I want a career that improves a company using different techniques and also I am good at maths.

Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?

The educational process require to learn a lot of number and then put it on practice because the Engineer need to be a complete professional

What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?

To become an Engineer you need be a leader, love your career and practice using your knowledge for improve the things that you want.

What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?

I want to work with my cousin in her company on the project planning area and put in practice all that l learn and improve that company for the best.

What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?

Learn all I can about my career, Meet different people and make new friends

From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?

I thing the difficult part is that you have many subject and you need study a lot

What are your plans for the future?

First graduated and then Work with my cousin in her company on the project planning area

Point out your most personally gratifying moment in engineering school.

Until now my most gratifying moment is when I came to life here and start at URBE and make good friends here that teach me a lot of Venezuelan People

Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?

Because is a Interesting career that transform the world using different techniques looking the best quality of life for people

No comments: